Collection of Data
In this policy, “Personal Data” means information that can be used to directly or indirectly identify you as an individual. This includes information such as your name, address, phone number, postal/zip code, age, but could also include information such as your skin type (collectively, Personal Data). General statistics regarding Customers as well as information about the use of the Site and other non personal descriptions are not considered as Personal Data.
You can use our Site without providing Personal Data, though it may limit Your access to certain features of the Site.
Your Personal Data is collected and stored in the following cases (without limitation):
- Special offer participation
- At any other communication
We may also ask You to provide your preferences and interests associated with our products. Automatically collected data include only information about the language of the Site.
Processing of Data
NAIRIAN collects your Personal Data for the following purposes, including (without limitation):
- to respond to your questions and requests,
- to provide you access to certain features of the Site,
- to verify your identity,to process your purchases in the Site,
- to communicate with you about Your activity on the Site, changes to your account or to the Terms and Conditions of the Site
- to personalize our materials, advertisements and offers for You,to improve the Site and for our internal purposes.
Registration of Personal Data
NAIRIAN will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties Personal Data of the Site users, as well as publish them for commercial or any other purposes, except in cases specified by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
Except the cases defined in the Order, we will not disclose your Personal Data to third parties without first obtaining Your special consent permitting us to do so.
NAIRIAN does not handle or process Your credit card or other banking data. Therefore, NAIRIAN can in no way register or collect this data and is not responsible for any losses incurred as a result of using this data (including (without limitation cases when the third parties somehow obtain access and use the data for other purposes).